Piano for Beginners (From zero to pro in 3 weeks)
How to impress your friends by playing the piano like a pro in less than 3 weeks.
What you'll learn:
- Piano for Beginners will take complete beginners to an intermediate level in a very short time!
- With the Chord Shape Strategy, you get to sound like a pro right from the start!
- You will learn the absolute basic essential techniques that will allow you to play any song in any style - by ear!
- You will get the recordings to practice with so that your practice sessions are fun!!
- You don't need any prior knowledge or experience
- Piano for Beginners works equally well on Upright Piano or Digital Piano or even keyboard
- You only need to practice 10 minutes a day to make rapid progress
Piano for Beginners is a piano course that comes with supplemental material such as printable PDF that you can put on your piano for practice and also downloadable mp3. It's very important to learn from printed instruction as well as video so that you can explore more written material after you finish the course.
Graduated from Lasalle College of the Arts (performing arts, popular music, piano major, Diploma in Music) in 2009, Wendy has been teaching piano since her College days. She had attained ABRSM Grade 7 in classical piano prior to her College studies. When she first started College, pop piano playing style (play by ear) was challenging because she was so used to classical playing. Therefore it wasn't until she started leading worship in church caregroup that she has greatly improved and discovered the Chord Shape Strategy to teach! Her hope is that she can share what could have been so easy and practical to everyone who loves to pick up piano playing too! She will compile years of experience in both teaching and playing into her teaching videos!
If you like what she have shared, feel free to contact her through the various social media platforms:
Online Piano Course Preview: https://tinyurl.com/AnywherePianoFreeCourse